~ May Offering ~

Welcome Lovely May!
 a beautiful month of warming weather and more blooms ~
for me, it begins the Summer...long hot days spent weeding in the garden 
and enjoying the porch swing with needle in hand...

I have one offering for you today,
the finished model for my miniature sampler:
Little Brown Dog ~

this was stitched by me using my 32ct Old Farmhouse linen...
stitched over one using on strand of DMC floss.


I love the early dark brown wooden frame it's in, 
 ~ it has tiny flower sprigs all around it!


I severely distressed my linen even more, adding a few holes and lots of staining... 


has a wire hanger, 
paper dust cover and comes without glass.
measures approx. 4-3/4" x 5"
motifs include
a basket, a teapot, a flower, a few generic spot motifs, the name Lizabeth ~
the initials LS, L, the date 1850 and of course, 
... a little brown dog. 

Finished/Framed Little Brown Dog Sampler
$122.00 w/ free shipping
ships to USA only S O L D Thank You!
 
P.S.
I also have the paper pattern available in my Etsy shop ~
Click HERE to purchase the pattern